Muslin is an ideal garment when you have a baby because it gets you out of a lot of trouble. Nothing bulky, it is super soft, natural and very delicate with your baby's skin.
USES OF MUSLIN
- Wrap or lull the baby and give him security.
- Warm the baby lightly. Ideal in summer for refrigerated environments.
- Also during summer nights.
- Like attachment dou-dou. The baby gets used to the softness and smell of muslin and helps him sleep.
- To make a makeshift pillow at any time.
- To put it between the baby and the stroller and prevent sweating.
- As a changer, if you don't have the changer at hand. As a towel, if you don't have it on you.
- As a roll cushion. When some babies have to sleep on the side, roll the muslin and put it on its back as a "roll cushion"
- For moms, if you are cold, you can use it as a scarf.
MACHINE WASH COLD WATER. WASH SEPARATELY. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. WARM IRON IF NEEDED. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
Vielleicht gefällt Ihnen auch