Cookies Policy of Norkid.com
- Ensure that web pages can function properly.
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your sailing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been in our media.
Why are they important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and tailored to users' preferences, such as storing the language, country currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They enable media managers to access statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of cookies we use at Norkid. com? · Sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active during the duration of the visit to the website and are therefore deleted from our computer when leaving it. The perms expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, have a deletion date and are normally used in online shopping, customizations or registration, so that you do not have to enter your password constantly. On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish between Cookies own and third parties. Cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience. If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies (e. g., by clicking social networking buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website) may also be set, which are those set by a different domain name on our Website. We cannot access the data stored in cookies on other websites when you browse these websites. Surfing this web portal means that you can install the following types of cookies: Some NORKID.COM services may use connectors with different social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registry, you authorize the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your login ID on the service, making it much quicker to access on subsequent visits. This Cookie can be removed, and in addition, you can override the access permissions of NORKID.COM services from the privacy settings of the particular social network.
Internet Explorer™ : Versión 5 support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Versión 6 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
Versión 7 y 8 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Versión 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
Windows Phone http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
For additional information on how to set up detailed cookies by provider or manage your preferences, please visit the Your Online Choices portal.